For rooms up to 1,500 sq. ft. Price match guarantee.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine™ is designed specifically to offer maximum protection for those suffering from asthma and allergies. It effectively removes allergens, asthma irritants, sub-micron particles, chemicals and noxious gases, providing immediate relief for asthmatics and allergy sufferers.
- Ideal for those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases, as well as those suffering from asthma and allergies
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed for removing air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air in smaller areas
- Available in three colors: Black, white and sandstone.
Efficiency - 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron
Coverage Area - 1,500 sq. ft
Fan Rating - 400 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
Dimensions - Height: 23″ Width: 14.5″ x 14.5″
Weight - 35 lbs.
Type - 4-Stage Filter
Configuration - Large Particle Pre-filter, Medium Particle Pre-filter, Activated Military Carbon Cloth, 60 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA
Filter Life - 5-years under normal residential use
Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
Fan & Motor
Fan Type - Centrifugal fan with 3-Speed control
Power Rating - 1.3 amps, 120 volts
Consumption - 135 watts at max
Motor Type - Permanent Split Capacitor – rated for continuous
use at high RPM & long life
Additional Features - Motor mounted on shock absorbers
CSA, UL and CE approved
Material - All steel construction
Air Intake - 360° intake system
Air Output - One side, upper deck outlet
Filter Access - Bottom plate easily removed
Finish - Baked-on powder coat