For rooms up to 750 sq. ft. Price match guarantee.
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus™ provides the ultimate protection for people with chemical sensitivity. It has been developed for people living in smaller spaces who are chemically sensitive and require the most comprehensive air cleaning solution.
- Ideal for those needing the best way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other VOCs
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions, including high particle and gas contamination areas
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Available in three colors: Black, white and sandstone.
Efficiency - 95% efficient in removing particulates 0.1 micron and smaller
Coverage Area - 750 sq. ft.
Fan Rating - 200 cfm
Dimensions - 16.5″ x: 11″ x 11″
Weight - 18 lbs.
Type - 4-Stage Filter
Configuration - Large Particle Pre-filter, Medium Particle Pre-filter, 6.5 lbs.of Activated Carbon/Zeolite impregnated with Potassium Iodide, 30 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA
Filter Life - 5-years under normal residential use
Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
Fan & Motor
Fan Type - Centrifugal fan with 3-Speed control
Power Rating - 1 amp, 120 volts
Consumption - 80 watts at max
Motor Type - Permanent Split Capacitor – rated for continuous
use at high RPM & long life
Additional Features - Motor mounted on shock absorbers
CSA, UL and CE approved
Material - All steel construction
Air Intake - 360° intake system
Air Output - One side, upper deck outlet
Filter Access - Bottom plate easily removed
Finish - Baked-on powder coat