(White and black only.)
For rooms up to 750 sq. ft. Price match guarantee.
The Austin Air HealthMate series is designed for those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases. It removes a wide range of airborne particles, chemicals, gases and odors and will significantly improve the quality of air in your home.
- Ideal for those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed to last for years, removing all air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air
- Available in three colors: Black, white and sandstone.
Efficiency - 95% efficient in removing particulates 0.1 micron and smaller
Coverage Area - 750 sq. ft.
Fan Rating - 200 cfm
Dimensions - 16.5″ x: 11″ x 11″
Weight - 18 lbs.
Type - 4-Stage Filter
Configuration - Large Particle Pre-filter, Medium Particle Pre-filter, 6.5 lbs.of Activated Carbon impregnated with Zeolite, 30 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA
Filter Life - 5-years under normal residential use
Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
Fan & Motor
Fan Type - Centrifugal fan with 3-Speed control
Power Rating - 1 amp, 120 volts
Consumption - 80 watts at max
Motor Type - Permanent Split Capacitor – rated for continuous
use at high RPM & long life
Additional Features - Motor mounted on shock absorbers
CSA, UL and CE approved
Material - All steel construction
Air Intake - 360° intake system
Air Output - One side, upper deck outlet
Filter Access - Bottom plate easily removed
Finish - Baked-on powder coat